Amara, Lestara and Delos reach Redhall. A new bond is forged.
Amara, Lestara and Delos reach Redhall. A new bond is forged.
For once, a session with no fights, just building on the story, setting and characters (and adding to the map of this tiny fragment of Ironlands).
https://solounmondodicarta.wordpress.com/2018/03/24/amara-of-whitebridge-7-redhall/
https://solounmondodicarta.wordpress.com/2018/03/24/amara-of-whitebridge-7-redhall/
For once, a session with no fights, just building on the story, setting and characters (and adding to the map of this tiny fragment of Ironlands).
https://solounmondodicarta.wordpress.com/2018/03/24/amara-of-whitebridge-7-redhall/
https://solounmondodicarta.wordpress.com/2018/03/24/amara-of-whitebridge-7-redhall/
Love that map so much!
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin Thank you! BTW, the "landmark" naming system in Ironsworn makes it much easier to remember what is where :)
ReplyDeleteThe experience of exploring an unknown world is one of the most amazing things in RPGs. Among other things, I play to find out what to add to the map! I must constantly resist the temptation of adding more details and places than I immediately need. But I know that resisting the temptation pays, in the long run.