If you've provided playtest reports for Ironsworn, or contributed feedback, I'd like to make sure you are properly...
If you've provided playtest reports for Ironsworn, or contributed feedback, I'd like to make sure you are properly credited in the next iteration of the rulebook.
Please reference this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z20UOKrJm0e1eY68p2fVleZrXNGbN7gd9huUHpxUMxc/edit?usp=sharing
If you are on this list, can you provide me with the name you'd like to be credited under? You can do so via this post, or PM me. If you'd prefer to not be credited, you can let me know that as well.
If you aren't on this list and should be, please let me know! I am sure I missed some folks.
Note: Everyone will be credited under the broad label of "Playtesters and Contributors", because the lines are pretty fuzzy to me at this point. The input and discussions here on G+ have (hopefully!) made Ironsworn a much better game, and will continue to make it better. Thanks to everyone!
Please reference this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z20UOKrJm0e1eY68p2fVleZrXNGbN7gd9huUHpxUMxc/edit?usp=sharing
If you are on this list, can you provide me with the name you'd like to be credited under? You can do so via this post, or PM me. If you'd prefer to not be credited, you can let me know that as well.
If you aren't on this list and should be, please let me know! I am sure I missed some folks.
Note: Everyone will be credited under the broad label of "Playtesters and Contributors", because the lines are pretty fuzzy to me at this point. The input and discussions here on G+ have (hopefully!) made Ironsworn a much better game, and will continue to make it better. Thanks to everyone!
Honestly, you tell me if I already earn the Name in your book. I'll hope to give other feedback soon. If isn't too long, I'd love Andrea "Lord Lance" Parducci.
ReplyDeleteThe thanks belong to you for giving us such a cool game to play! I'm good the way you have me on the sheet :)
ReplyDeleteYou're there Andrea Parducci. Thanks! And thank you, Justin Gordon.
ReplyDeleteI am honoured. Thank you, Shawn!
ReplyDeleteBruce Curd, as you have me on the sheet, is great for me, thanks. I'm honoured to be on there. I don't feel I did much and it's a privilege to have contributed to such an awesome game. Many thanks.
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you, Shawn. Just Peter J is fine.
ReplyDeleteI feel like I haven't done enough. My info is correct.
ReplyDeleteJoe Deckert is good for me. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Graham Spearing is fine.
ReplyDeleteYou've got me on the list and the name is spot on.
ReplyDeleteIt's an honour to be included Shawn Tomkin. My name is number 26 on the list and is good to go!
ReplyDeleteJeremiah Wenneker is fine. Thank you Shawn Tomkin for this creative work. I've truly enjoyed having a small role in bringing it to fruition.
ReplyDeleteThanks for including me - Ian Stronach would be fine. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding me, name is correct
ReplyDeleteTagging Allan Prewett, Andrew Huffaker, Bjorsa Brimrsson, +Chuck Durfee, Etienne Lefebvre, Evandro Novel, Garrett Holthaus, Jacob Ross, joseph deckert, Josh McGraw, Lysa Clarke, Mike Leavitt, MoonSylver, Zack MacDonald ... please let me know if you have any preferences for how you'd like to be credited in Ironsworn, beyond using your G+ name. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteJoe Deckert is good. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteName's fine. Let me know if I can contribute more.
ReplyDeleteAlso tagging Martin Bentley. And it appears my tag for Chuck Durfee above did not take, so trying again. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteUm, I usually go by Jacob DC Ross in things.
ReplyDelete"Josh McGraw" works just fine for me. Happy to be here!
ReplyDeleteMartin Bentley is more than fine, thank you. :)
ReplyDelete