Here's a preview of the updated table of contents for Ironsworn Chapter 7 -- coming soon in next preview.

Here's a preview of the updated table of contents for Ironsworn Chapter 7 -- coming soon in next preview. I was targeting 25 pages and it's currently at 50. So much for my ability to be concise.
What else will this release include?
- A bunch of new assets (targeting 9)
- Up to four new example foes, including the Iron Revenant. What happens when an ironswon vow is so strong that it survives beyond death? Nothing good, that's what.
- Edits to existing assets for clarification, balance, and theme
- Minor edits and fixes throughout. The final edit passes will be post-preview, and I will be crowd-sourcing error reports. Get your red pens ready!
- No more "See page XX"! It'll all be there, for better or worse.
Oh man, the Iron Revenant sounds boss! I'm stoked for this release like you wouldn't believe!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to this release - Ironsworn just keeps getting better and better
ReplyDeleteWow, you've been busy. I was getting a bit antsy to see the new chapter, but based on all you've done it will be well worth it! Oh AND foes!? Slow Clap I'm pretty excited for the Revenant as well! Fits the fiction well for the setting! Kudos!
ReplyDeleteYou do wrote well. Some things take many words
ReplyDelete