Just wanted to mention that I have retooled that Excel sheet I was using for playing Ironsworn to use Google Sheets...
Just wanted to mention that I have retooled that Excel sheet I was using for playing Ironsworn to use Google Sheets instead since those seem more popular here. I also found Josh McGowan's toolkit so added my adventure log to that and moved the die roller to a fixed row at the top of the History tab so that it is more conveniently placed for cut and pasting the results into the ongoing story. (Please make a copy to use for yourselves as otherwise everyone will be overwriting each other.)
PS: the image button was not working on mobile devices, I have added a dropdown to activate the roll in the cell holding the button
PS: the image button was not working on mobile devices, I have added a dropdown to activate the roll in the cell holding the button
Comments
Post a Comment