Is there a sensible place to report minor errors in the current revision? I picked up the following:

Is there a sensible place to report minor errors in the current revision? I picked up the following:

Something I noticed in the example of play: the Wayfinder asset card shown there does not match the asset on the current card download.

There are also a couple of typos: page 131 has 'tics' instead of 'ticks' in one instance: boxes). "For example, you would mark 2 tics for each point of harm inflicted on an extreme foe"

I love the look of the book (the photos are unusual and very cool), so looking forward to the final version.

Comments

  1. Hi, Martin Bentley. Thanks for checking out Ironsworn! I've noted the issues you mention. As for future reports, I will be putting up a web form for submitting errors alongside the updated preview later this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really great. Thanks for all your hard work on it. (Also really cool to see how many ladies are in the artwork in reasonable armour. <3 )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martin Bentley Agreed. It's nice to see them all look like bad-asses yet not have their bits and pieces popping out of costume like anime characters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a quick clarification: when a move says "add +1 and take +1 on a string hit", I get the +1 when I roll (regardless of result), and then take +1 only if I get a strong hit, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's correct, Martin Bentley. Basically, add +1 when you roll, and then take the +1 [usually momentum] after you roll if the result comes up as a strong hit.

    However ...the updates to assets I am rolling out later this month actually change most of the "on a strong hit" requirements to "on a hit", meaning you will take the bonus on either a strong or weak hit. This will give those assets a bit more punch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment