Someone could give me a list of movies, shows, anime, toon, comics, or something like that, to inspire, please

Comments

  1. 13th Warrior (movie), Valhala Rising (movie), Ironclad (movie), Northlanders (comic), Vikings (TV serie), Centurion (movie), Rome (TV series), The Last Kingdom (book), Under the Eagle (book), Gotrek & Felix (book), Drizzt Do'urden (books).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eduardo H Schaeffer They also made a TV series "The Last Kingdom" based on the book by Bernard Cornwell you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love this song (and some others by the Garmarna band) - the video comes from film Beowulf & Grendel of 2005: youtube.com - Garmarna - Herr Mannelig

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vinland Saga (manga). I love it. Pretty realistic, great storytelling skills. Makoto Yukimura is a talented author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aspects of the video game Skyrim, in particular the Nords, probably fits as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sagas of the Icelanders (RPG) + Mythic Iceland (BRP RPG Sourcebook)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot, all of you. I'll try to watch and to read everything then I'll try my own solo game, 'cause I'm the only one between my friends that can read english so I must translate all the rulebook to spread the game here in Brazil... I wish to share this awesome game with all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okami Shinobi ... I get a bunch of visits to my site from Brazil, so someone is spreading the word. :)

    I'll have an update to the rulebook very soon--hopefully this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okami Shinobi, I'd toss the Witcher series, either the games or the novels into the hopper for inspiration. Also the early Conan Saga stories from Robert E. Howard; most if not all can be found over at Project Gutenberg Australia for free. gutenberg.net.au - Project Gutenberg Australia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rome (HBO series) was great! My wife and I were very sad they only made two seasons.

    Gotrek & Felix (books), I read them all. The first few are only okay. The last few were the best.

    Vikings (TV series) I didn't care for the first half of season 1, so I stopped watching.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michael Scott Rohan novels, The Winter of the World.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment