Last week of the month, I'm so ready for Preview 7! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 24, 2018 Last week of the month, I'm so ready for Preview 7!What game are you going to play with the latest rules? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments John RisusMarch 24, 2018 at 2:12 PMErm, whatever your running? Solo, I think I'll kick the tires with either default setting or maybe some GoTs riff....ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShawn TomkinMarch 24, 2018 at 3:18 PMPreview 7 will be up in the next 24 hoursReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJustin GordonMarch 24, 2018 at 4:01 PMOh yes!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJohn RisusMarch 24, 2018 at 4:39 PMYes! Before I have to go back to work! Awesome!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEvandro NovelMarch 25, 2018 at 5:41 AMJohn Risus Westeros should fit smoothly, but I must say I find the openness of the Ironlands very inspiring.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDan DavisMarch 25, 2018 at 11:06 AMShawn Tomkin AAAARGH, you're killing me here! How am I supposed to go back to work in the morning when I know Preview 7 is up shortly?! :DEDIT: Cripes, that should teach me to look before I type. IT'S POSTED! No chores today, wifey, sorry!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShawn TomkinMarch 25, 2018 at 11:26 AMWith 4 hours to spare on my 24 hour deadline.Holy crap balls that was a lot of work.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJustin GordonMarch 25, 2018 at 9:10 PMWooooooooo, it's here! Thank you Shawn Tomkin for all the effort you've taken to bring us Ironsworn. It's changed the way I game!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShawn TomkinMarch 25, 2018 at 9:11 PMI can think of no greater compliment, Justin Gordon! Thank you :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJohn RisusMarch 26, 2018 at 6:21 AMEvandro Novel As I read the rules from the beginning again, in my attempt to help with proofing, I am inclined to agree and go with a Ironsworn setting AP this time. ;) ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Erm, whatever your running? Solo, I think I'll kick the tires with either default setting or maybe some GoTs riff....
ReplyDeletePreview 7 will be up in the next 24 hours
ReplyDeleteOh yes!
ReplyDeleteYes! Before I have to go back to work! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteJohn Risus Westeros should fit smoothly, but I must say I find the openness of the Ironlands very inspiring.
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin AAAARGH, you're killing me here! How am I supposed to go back to work in the morning when I know Preview 7 is up shortly?! :D
ReplyDeleteEDIT: Cripes, that should teach me to look before I type. IT'S POSTED! No chores today, wifey, sorry!
With 4 hours to spare on my 24 hour deadline.
ReplyDeleteHoly crap balls that was a lot of work.
Wooooooooo, it's here! Thank you Shawn Tomkin for all the effort you've taken to bring us Ironsworn. It's changed the way I game!
ReplyDeleteI can think of no greater compliment, Justin Gordon! Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteEvandro Novel As I read the rules from the beginning again, in my attempt to help with proofing, I am inclined to agree and go with a Ironsworn setting AP this time. ;)
ReplyDelete