Anyone seen these at DriveThru RPG?

Anyone seen these at DriveThru RPG? Had a GM using them in a Savage Worlds campaign. It occurs to me that Ironsworn's Oracles could easily be adapted to this format.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/222265/The-GameMasters-Apprentice-BUNDLE

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/222265/The-GameMasters-Apprentice-BUNDLE

Comments

  1. All of the GMA decks are good stuff. They were part of the post-Mythic GME pre-Ironsworn era of Solo RPG tools & generators that appeared in the past several years.

    They have a lot of features in them that would fit into Ironsworn perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I have them all from the most recent Kickstarter. Very well made, though it takes a bit of practice to get the hang of using them. I've only used the original Fantasy deck so far, but the scifi one is on the docket.

    That reminds me, I'm gonna have some time next week to myself... heading to a convention in Phoenix, and it'll be hot hot hot - I'm gonna stay in my room and keep messing around with Ironsworn. I'll bring the 2nd edition Fantasy deck along, and see how it plays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is an image of what a card looks like. I'd like to point out things like the sensory snippets and Norse Runes, and more, which I think would fit Ironsworn nicely.
    static1.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be really nice for Ironsworn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MoonSylver the post-Mythic GME pre-Ironsworn era ...well said. :)
    I have printed and used several times the GMA deck subset available with Alone Beta (PWYW ):
    drivethrurpg.com - ALONe: A Solo Game Engine BETA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment