The Lodestar quick reference guide for the Ironsworn RPG is now available.

The Lodestar quick reference guide for the Ironsworn RPG is now available.

Lodestar includes the essential rules, moves, and oracles. It's everything you need to keep your story moving.

WHAT'S INCLUDED

- Character creation walkthrough
- New stat options to fine-tune the tone of your game
- The essential rules and mechanics, summarized
- All Ironsworn moves
- All Ironsworn oracles (plus a bonus oracle)

PAY WHAT YOU WANT

This product is offered Pay What You Want. This means the PDF can be downloaded at no cost and the print version can be purchased for a price as low as the actual cost of production (currently about US$3.50). You can set your own price over these minimum amounts to show your support and encourage continued development of the Ironsworn system. Consider this your Ironsworn tip jar. I really appreciate your support!

If you are running a convention game and want multiple print copies as player handouts, or if you have limited ability to pay because of financial hardship, please make your purchase at the absolute minimum.

Thanks!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/250586/Ironsworn-Lodestar-Reference-Guide?src=GooglePlus

Comments

  1. I'll gladdly throw a few duckets. Sköl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what would a print copy even look like...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    That looks quite nice.
    I guess if I add the pages with the region descriptions and the bestiary from the rulebook, I get a package where I don't need to reference the rulebook at all when adventuring in the ironlands.

    Yours,
    Deathworks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    (Google+ doesn't allow to edit and add photos)
    I got the Lodestar printed, added the regions and the bestiary. Even with the additions, it is reall much more portable when compared to the complete rulebook (on the left).

    Yours,
    Deathworks
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Hn0iwYuO0szuozkOxtULfpeROrloCisN8_xGr9kve4MBMcdZfa8Pj9M5iykHdp6BcbB8ds8HPjzfSPiqLd5zzZQBihd9vA6fG50=s0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have session one of a new guided game tomorrow night, this will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! There will be some french translation of this light book ready very soon, I just have to finish the move glossary part, and some update about moves and oracles.

    If other francophones want to take a look and maybe suggest alternative translations they are welcome (it is sometimes hard to have a faithful translation which sounds good).

    By the way Shawn Tomkin, I know you don't want to supervize the translations, but do you want to centralize all translated files at the same place (on your website or elsewhere)?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have ordered the softcover book: I have lost my kindle for the Nth time, so I will try going back to analogical (at least for a while). Will Lodestar take long for delivery in Europe?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shawn Tomkin This is quite a nice addition! I was at first a bit disappointed by the size compared to the hardcover, but got over it quickly after watching you page through it. Quite a dense set of info, worth having it larger at the table. I got your beer tonight; ordered Lodestar and the asset cards. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Dan Davis! Really appreciate the support. And, yeah, I don't want to imply it is in any way essential material. The format is something I wanted for my table and hoped others would find useful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment