Greetings, Ironlanders!
Greetings, Ironlanders!
I just want to share this Google Slides file that I use when playing Ironsworn digitally.
Slide 1 has a character sheet and a progress track that can be copied and pasted as needed.
Slide 2 has the Ironlands map and space for notes.
Slide 3 is left blank for miscellaneous notes.
Slides 4, 5, and 6 have all the asset cards from volumes 1 and 2, to be copied and pasted to slide 1 when the character is created.
I hope this is useful to someone!
Happy adventuring and may all your vows be fullfilled!
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1A030TcIkmIylx-_shiY1-6wnZib1kooWAsrY9Kmo_-Q/edit?usp=sharing
I just want to share this Google Slides file that I use when playing Ironsworn digitally.
Slide 1 has a character sheet and a progress track that can be copied and pasted as needed.
Slide 2 has the Ironlands map and space for notes.
Slide 3 is left blank for miscellaneous notes.
Slides 4, 5, and 6 have all the asset cards from volumes 1 and 2, to be copied and pasted to slide 1 when the character is created.
I hope this is useful to someone!
Happy adventuring and may all your vows be fullfilled!
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1A030TcIkmIylx-_shiY1-6wnZib1kooWAsrY9Kmo_-Q/edit?usp=sharing
This looks neat. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThis is great! Thank you. I did the same thing early in playtesting and kept meaning to get back to it and get it updated.
ReplyDeleteThis is great! How do you track asset upgrades?
ReplyDeleteRichard Robertson I just use the shape tool to draw a small, solid black circle in the appropriate boxes. Here is an upgraded Slayer asset, for example:
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/14AXkffO8Z7fyqY4yJJ8LKjODzDGbvTW03_8fEgytNm2MGy_ZbEUsCHg4N6W9DSK-xHHCYT31F_RvMyEWjIhxpahpra3u3-oXpc=s0