I was just notified that the Ironsworn rulebook was updated to correct typos.

I was just notified that the Ironsworn rulebook was updated to correct typos. The other files are much easier to reprint, since they’re so much smaller. Can we get a list of changes so that we can reprint specific pages in the rulebook if we’d like?

Apologies if I missed an already published list of corrections.

Comments

  1. Well, I hate to complain, but not all of these errata made it into the PDF.

    PAGE 69 (REACH YOUR DESTINATION): This correction is there, but is on page 68.

    PAGE 96 (ENDURE STRESS): This is not corrected; the word 'Heal' remains.

    PAGE 132 (CHARACTER DESCRIPTOR ORACLE): 'Smug' still appears at 7 and 71.

    PAGE 176 (COASTAL WATERS LOCATION), PAGE 188 (OTHER NAMES ORACLE), & PAGE 242 (PLAY EXAMPLE ASSET): These all made it in, although the page numbers don't match the PDF. I guess the print version's different?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give it a look, Scott. My Google Drive might not be syncing the proper file.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Scott. I've updated DriveThru and the website with the proper rulebook files. All should be sorted, though I never underestimate my ability to screw things up. Thanks for your help and patience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome. Thanks for the very fast response!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment