I've been working on coming up with my own Tarot oracle/engine, but haven't gotten too far with it yet. I've used a couple of spreads to generate a conflict for a campaign backstory and a smaller spread to define my character. I'm working on getting these written up on my blog, but still in-progress. plus.google.com - Apologies if this is illegible (I'll turn it into a blog post eventually), bu...
I have a couple of Vera Sibilla Italiana decks. So far I've used it only one time in Ironsworn, and I drew 3 cards representing background, present situation and future expectations. I also consider if a card is upside down, meaning it's a negative version of its meaning (ie: in my use it happened for the "future expectations" and I interpreted its meaning as it was just a delusion of that character and not the reality).
I've been working on coming up with my own Tarot oracle/engine, but haven't gotten too far with it yet. I've used a couple of spreads to generate a conflict for a campaign backstory and a smaller spread to define my character. I'm working on getting these written up on my blog, but still in-progress.
ReplyDeleteplus.google.com - Apologies if this is illegible (I'll turn it into a blog post eventually), bu...
I have a couple of Vera Sibilla Italiana decks. So far I've used it only one time in Ironsworn, and I drew 3 cards representing background, present situation and future expectations. I also consider if a card is upside down, meaning it's a negative version of its meaning (ie: in my use it happened for the "future expectations" and I interpreted its meaning as it was just a delusion of that character and not the reality).
ReplyDelete📌
ReplyDelete