Anyone tried using a pre-published setting (e.g. a setting guide) with Ironsworn?

Comments

  1. Not yet, but I'm currently reading Harnworld in preparation for some Ironsworn gaming. I can't see why it would not work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could definitely imagine using Pendragon as a setting for it. Plenty of fictional prompts to go questing and undertake a journey and maybe create a few Moves suitable for simulating the running of a Manor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my printed book arrived today YAH. My plan is to use Michael Scott Rohan novels, Winter of the Worlds. Thanks to another poster here I even found a published rpg book of the setting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might try the Blood & Bone campaign setting with Ironsworn sometime.
    arcana-games.com - Arcana Games | Blood & Bone

    ReplyDelete
  5. A couple of days ago, I suggested using Pendragon and just noticed there is a Bundle of Holding offer (actually two bundles) as a cheap way to get loads of Pendragon pdfs. I’m considering starting the massive “The Great Pendragon Campaign” with Ironsworn, using some homebrew Moves for managing a Domain, political manoevering, going to War. The campaign starts in 485 and runs for 81 years, so will need either a dynastic element or switch to a younger hero part way through. bundleofholding.com - King Arthur Pendragon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mick Hand thanks for that. I’m looking at pendragon for midderlands & dolmenwood type stuff. A forested realm indeed. But they might also be good for iron sworn if you reckon pendragon would be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alistair Langsford Speaking of forested realms, Davokar from Symbaroum might be of interest.
    drivethrurpg.com - Symbaroum - On the Nature of Davokar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mamading Ceesay tks for that. I’ll check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment