First?! These look great. Now, to find some card sleeves...


First?! These look great. Now, to find some card sleeves...

Comments

  1. Argh! I hope my arrives today... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my Lodestar yesterday. Haven't decided if I'm going to order cards yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my cards today, but alas, no Lodestar. Guess I'll have to haul out the PDF... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, I just realized something about the cover... Where did that chap find Sting?! There are ORCS in the WATER?!?! Mind... blown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dan Davis I've wondered why he's got his sword drawn at all in seemingly empty waters, but we'll give the benefit of the doubt and assume there are enemies about off-camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nick Carter Killer seals? They may be out there, throwing octopii at the dude... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course Sting is glowing. There are ORCAS in those waters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment