Hey again guys!

Hey again guys! Getting stuff ready to play my "Antiguo y Colosal" Ironsworn game, taking a young rebel from the Little People tribe, an unexperiences wannabe warrior, to find his way in life, fight for the future of his people, and defeat some colossi.

But for this he will need a trusty Ancient Beast, the first asset he will try to gain through a quest. I'm trying to make a custom companion asset grabbing bits and pieces of other pre made assets and mixing some of my ideas, I need some feedback!

My character's Ancient Beast is an Akhlut, some sort of land killer whale. It combines parts of the Hound and Wyvern Asset plus a new custom advantage.

COMPANION ASSET
AKHLUT

*Swift Swimmer: When you Undertake a Journey through places largely covered by water, add +1

*Ferocious: When you Strike or Clash alongside your Akhlut and score a hit,
inflict +1 harm or take +1 momentum.

*Insatiable: Insatiable: When you Undertake a Journey and score a hit, you may suffer -1 supply in exchange for +1 momentum.

5 stress

Comments

  1. Love that, David Álvarez! Apologies. I just noticed this had ended up sitting in G+'s spam filter for some reason. I've set it free.

    That companion would be really cool for an Inuit-inspired culture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment