Shawn Tomkin Shawn Tomkin Shawn Tomkin I just noticed the "Ironsworn Frontiers" page at the end of my pdf copy.
Shawn Tomkin Shawn Tomkin Shawn Tomkin I just noticed the "Ironsworn Frontiers" page at the end of my pdf copy. Can you tell us a bit about it or is it to early in development yet?
Ironsworn Frontiers is the Project Formerly Known as Ironsworn Worlds.
ReplyDeleteplus.google.com - This is entirely premature, but it's fun to think and talk about, so let's do...
A more recent comment by Shawn on Ironsworn Frontiers.
ReplyDeleterpgpub.com - Intriguing new game: Ironsworn
Hey, Maxime Lacoste. Thanks for asking. Not much to add at this stage. Initial development focus for Frontiers will be on Sci-Fi Ironsworn, but the plans and release schedule are pretty fluid right now.
ReplyDeleteAlright, no worries. Something to look forward to. :-)
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin Speaking of Sci-Fi Ironsworn, I watched this video recently. Just thought you might find it useful for inspiration. It's an in-depth look into a recent sci-fi game's design. He also has a video on Stars Without Numbers Revised Edition.
ReplyDeleteyoutube.com - Free Spacer RPG: First Look
Thanks, Kiyomi McFarlane! I've got that Kickstarter on my reminder list. I'l be sure to watch Adam's video.
ReplyDeleteKiyomi McFarlane #FreeSpacer looks pretty good. Notable features for me besides the sandbox sector generation are:
ReplyDelete* Ship Flags
* Contracts
* Projects
* Cold War Phase (faction turn)
Would love to see stuff like that in a Sci-Fi Ironsworn!
Just stopped fence sitting and have backed #FreeSpacer!
ReplyDeleteFor Ironsworn Sanctuary I would suggest looking into Stonetop and Legacy : Life Among the Ruins 2ed.
ReplyDeleteMaxime Lacoste What is Ironsworn Sanctuary?
ReplyDeleteIts mentioned in the article posted above (the one with the oldschool dnd classic pic). I think its ment to be a community expansion for Ironsworn. Managing your own Ironlands circle (aka village).
ReplyDelete