About Sojourn move.
About Sojourn move.
The Rulebook says "When you rest, replenish, and share fellowship within a community, make this move." and "Make this move once when visiting a community."
I am not good with English, when I read "once" I understand that I can not repeat the movement in a community, unless I am revisiting it. However, in my gameplay I ended up zooming to much, and my char is in a village where some villagers are hostile and others are friendly. I already used SOJOURN in a tavern to recover health, and then I suffered stress damage in the next scene. But two of my votes will take place in this village, it would be cheating if I use Sojourn again in the same tavern after fulfilling one of the vows (which is directly related to the owner of the tavern)?
The Rulebook says "When you rest, replenish, and share fellowship within a community, make this move." and "Make this move once when visiting a community."
I am not good with English, when I read "once" I understand that I can not repeat the movement in a community, unless I am revisiting it. However, in my gameplay I ended up zooming to much, and my char is in a village where some villagers are hostile and others are friendly. I already used SOJOURN in a tavern to recover health, and then I suffered stress damage in the next scene. But two of my votes will take place in this village, it would be cheating if I use Sojourn again in the same tavern after fulfilling one of the vows (which is directly related to the owner of the tavern)?
Sojourn means a temporary stay So if you left town for a few days and then returned, it could be a new Sojourn move.
ReplyDelete