What happens to a bond if the person or community it represents is killed or destroyed?

What happens to a bond if the person or community it represents is killed or destroyed? Does it get nixed? Does it stick around as a fond (or important anyway) memory? Been wondering this as I foresee one or more bonds disappearing.

Comments

  1. Edit: my guess was wrong!
    Comment removed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nick Carter. Bonds can live after death, so you retain a bond if that person is killed or that community is destroyed. You don't erase the ticks on your character sheet unless you Test Your Bond and fail.

    There's a related post here you can check out for a longer answer: plus.google.com - *Bonds*: Can bonds be with the dead? A destroyed community? Before or after t...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. I was going to link to where I asked the similar question a few weeks back. Beat to the punch.

    For what it's worth I don't think I had occasion to use the bond with the dead (maybe once?) before my own character bit the dust. I think it's a compelling notion, though, and I won't hesitate to try it again if applicable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment