Has anyone done form-fillable character sheets? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 04, 2018 Has anyone done form-fillable character sheets? I thought I remembered seeing one at the Ironsworn site, but apparently I didn't. Thanks! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Matt HoramOctober 4, 2018 at 9:10 PMThere's this: plus.google.com - Greetings, Ironlanders! I just want to share this Google Slides file that I ...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBruce BaughOctober 4, 2018 at 9:11 PMNeat! Thanks!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySpencer SalyerOctober 5, 2018 at 5:17 PMThere's also this fantastic spreadsheet by Robin Avery plus.google.com - I made a Google Sheets-based character sheet. Feel free to Copy and use it, a...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBruce BaughOctober 5, 2018 at 5:17 PMThank you!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
There's this: plus.google.com - Greetings, Ironlanders! I just want to share this Google Slides file that I ...
ReplyDeleteNeat! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThere's also this fantastic spreadsheet by Robin Avery
ReplyDeleteplus.google.com - I made a Google Sheets-based character sheet. Feel free to Copy and use it, a...
Thank you!
ReplyDelete