Session 004 of my Ironsworn Solo based on "The Great Pendragon Campaign" is available at...
Session 004 of my Ironsworn Solo based on "The Great Pendragon Campaign" is available at https://db4sgowjqfwig.cloudfront.net/campaigns/112704/assets/906768/BEORN_004_SWORD_FEAST.pdf
Because I'd written some "GM" notes for the first couple of years in the story, this was a cross between playing a Choose your Own Adventure and a more free-form solo game. It was a lot of fun, but I think for a player who didn't know in advance the possible consequences of their choices (choose the battle or the Embassy mission? choose to wait in Eboracum or go looking for the warzone?) it would probably be even better.
The earlier sessions, along with my homebrew Domain Asset rules and the GM notes on running this campaign, can be found at https://igm4u.com/f/ironsworn-pendragon-actual-plays
https://db4sgowjqfwig.cloudfront.net/campaigns/112704/assets/906768/BEORN_004_SWORD_FEAST.pdf
Because I'd written some "GM" notes for the first couple of years in the story, this was a cross between playing a Choose your Own Adventure and a more free-form solo game. It was a lot of fun, but I think for a player who didn't know in advance the possible consequences of their choices (choose the battle or the Embassy mission? choose to wait in Eboracum or go looking for the warzone?) it would probably be even better.
The earlier sessions, along with my homebrew Domain Asset rules and the GM notes on running this campaign, can be found at https://igm4u.com/f/ironsworn-pendragon-actual-plays
https://db4sgowjqfwig.cloudfront.net/campaigns/112704/assets/906768/BEORN_004_SWORD_FEAST.pdf
Comments
Post a Comment