Greetings
Greetings
I had a question about the Test Your Spirit move : do I have to go through it every time I lose spirit, of just when my spirit is tested in-game ?
For instance, do I have to roll to test my spirit when using the Bladebound (Fury) asset, allowing +2 harm in exchange of -1 spirit ?
I had a question about the Test Your Spirit move : do I have to go through it every time I lose spirit, of just when my spirit is tested in-game ?
For instance, do I have to roll to test my spirit when using the Bladebound (Fury) asset, allowing +2 harm in exchange of -1 spirit ?
Hi, Octave Immarigeon. Yes, you'll need to make the appropriate move whenever you encounter something which impacts your health or spirit tracks.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you might have an older version of the rules/moves and assets. You can grab the latest via the site, or DriveThruRPG if you downloaded there. This has been clarified a bit because the prompts in assets will say something like "Endure Stress (2 Stress)". There's also been some fairly significant changes with Blade-Bound.
Oh okay, I'll go and check it out. Thanks for the answer !
ReplyDelete