I like 3d dice rollers. My previous favorite was Prime Dice (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rambutan.dice&hl=en_US), but this isn't working on my current phone (just crashed on load). I tried out DnDice and it's quite nice. You can setup one-click defaults for action and oracle rolls.
PC, Android, or iOS?
ReplyDeleteCritDice (Android) is sleek! https://www.critdice.com
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin Android
ReplyDeleteI like 3d dice rollers. My previous favorite was Prime Dice (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rambutan.dice&hl=en_US), but this isn't working on my current phone (just crashed on load). I tried out DnDice and it's quite nice. You can setup one-click defaults for action and oracle rolls.
ReplyDeleteplay.google.com - DnDice - 3D RPG Dice Roller - Apps on Google Play
Actually, I really love this one. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.sevenpixels.dice
ReplyDeleteBecause nothing beats "real" dice rolled inside the phone, and the ability to drag them to reroll'em (even just some).
Also, very stilish.
play.google.com - Dice 3D - App su Google Play
Also, if I'm playing by post, we use Telegram chats + roller bot.
ReplyDeleteAgree on DnDice (for when I'm on my Fire tablet). For iPhones, I like Dice2Go.
ReplyDelete