In order to hack the game, I wanted to understand which moves used which stat, and what did it affect in terms of...

In order to hack the game, I wanted to understand which moves used which stat, and what did it affect in terms of mecanics, so if I modified something I could understand what it would also modifiy.

So here it is:
- Moves flowcharts
- Stats flowcharts
- Tracks and debilities flowcharts
- Travel flowchart
- Combat flowchart
- Vow flowchart

Link:
https://www.draw.io/?lightbox=1&highlight=0000ff&edit=_blank&layers=1&nav=1#G1v5qzhc97OX6JfjjzkSURUtmUTZNwST9E

Imgur album:
https://imgur.com/a/qA8zJ7V

PDF version:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=17eUMRKwqKlxg_sXOIFFCjZWlHnkMd0e6

Maybe it could be useful to someone?

https://www.draw.io/?lightbox=1&highlight=0000ff&edit=_blank&layers=1&nav=1#G1v5qzhc97OX6JfjjzkSURUtmUTZNwST9E

Comments

  1. I can't load it at the office, but it sounds extremely useful and I'm coming back later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me if you still can't see it later, I'll see if I can share it differently

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julien Blic oh I'm sure it's just a "my work computer sucks" situation. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try not to vomit comments but I should Strike be Strike/Clash on the Stats chart?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt Horam Feel free to PM me your comments. I may have made some mistakes or forgot something. The better the document is, the more it will be usefulll

    ReplyDelete
  6. Added an imgur album for convenience

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't add enough +1s to this! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! It's really useful!
    I'd like to translate it in french, do you give me permission to do it ?
    With your name as the author, or a pseudonym if you prefer

    ReplyDelete
  9. angela deschand Pas de problème, tu as ma permission

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merci! je ne m'attendais pas à une réponse en français :D
    La traduction de tes diagrammes seront mis en ligne sur le site pbta, pour les joueurs français

    ReplyDelete
  11. angela deschand je passerai jeter un coup d'oeil! Si tu veux modifier, corriger ou autre, pas de soucis non plus!

    ReplyDelete
  12. je reprends les termes de la traduction, mais pour l'instant à part "Faire face à la mort" qui donne lieu à 3 situations possibles (tu n'as pas mis la possibilité de -avec un coup fort_ rester vivant sans être maudit) j'ai l'impression que tes schémas sont complets :)

    Dans Tracks&Debilities, il y a la case "encumbred" qui flotte

    [edit] https://www.draw.io/?state={%22ids%22:[%221oHRL0hxLPOtqV9sNffUVApaiAivCKC-B%22],%22action%22:%22open%22,%22userId%22:%22116290848939846259855%22}#G1oHRL0hxLPOtqV9sNffUVApaiAivCKC-B
    Comment as-tu exporté en PDF? Quand je fais exporter ça coupe les schémas et ça n'exporte que page par page

    ReplyDelete
  13. Advance:
    training / reward / new companion -> Advance -> spend experience for new/upgrade assets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment