Hey every one, just a quick word about my play test of Ironsworn tonight.
Hey every one, just a quick word about my play test of Ironsworn tonight. I wanted to try streaming on twitch and a solo game of Ironsworn seemed perfect for that.
So I did a 2,5 hours long stream and it was fantastic playing the game (had maybe 8-10 viewers, mostly friends).
I think I’ll do it again, to continue the story, we’ll see if the viewers keep coming, but even if they don’t I do like the idea of having a record of my session.
The stream is in French and can be found here on twitch : http://www.twitch.com/cendrones/.
And on YouTube : https://youtu.be/jFdGWZaZ61A
I’ll try to find time to add English subtitles.
Thanks for this fantastic game !
http://www.twitch.com/cendrones/
So I did a 2,5 hours long stream and it was fantastic playing the game (had maybe 8-10 viewers, mostly friends).
I think I’ll do it again, to continue the story, we’ll see if the viewers keep coming, but even if they don’t I do like the idea of having a record of my session.
The stream is in French and can be found here on twitch : http://www.twitch.com/cendrones/.
And on YouTube : https://youtu.be/jFdGWZaZ61A
I’ll try to find time to add English subtitles.
Thanks for this fantastic game !
http://www.twitch.com/cendrones/
Thanks Julien Pouard. I was just mentioning you over on our Discord channel. I stopped by and watched you roll a few dice, but my lack of language skills otherwise failed me. Really glad it went well! Thanks so much for trying out Ironsworn and for running the stream.
ReplyDeleteSuper ! Merci Julien Pouard, je voulais voir justement comment il tourne (pas encore eu le temps de le tester !), chouette initiative :).
ReplyDeleteJe me suis abonné du coup ! ;)
a yes c cool , normalement ce sera traduit en français d'ici fin d'année par 500NG , pas eu le temps de mener loin la campagne
ReplyDelete