The first part of the journey to Twin Rivers, Branwhyn and company seek to cleanse the Ironhold of the Broken that...
The first part of the journey to Twin Rivers, Branwhyn and company seek to cleanse the Ironhold of the Broken that infests it, but an enemy scout may foil their intentions before they ever reach their destination.
Chapter 15 - To Twin Rivers - 1 of 2
Though I right these for my own enjoyment, it is still a bit of a surprise that others enjoy reading them. Thank you. I hope they continue to be enjoyable and inspire others to write and build up the Ironsworn community. Comments, critiques, and charges of heresy are always welcome.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lzU7FhFoc9IFMMOOw6GBd6unBg1lyowV
Chapter 15 - To Twin Rivers - 1 of 2
Though I right these for my own enjoyment, it is still a bit of a surprise that others enjoy reading them. Thank you. I hope they continue to be enjoyable and inspire others to write and build up the Ironsworn community. Comments, critiques, and charges of heresy are always welcome.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lzU7FhFoc9IFMMOOw6GBd6unBg1lyowV
Sweet! Thank you Jeremiah Wenneker. Really looking forward (as always) to reading.
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin I think you've probably read the lions share of this one actually. This is the chapter where the Scene Challenge test came from. Not that I want to discourage you from reading. :-)
ReplyDeleteYep. I sorted that out when I started reading last night. :)
ReplyDelete