Thanks to a nudge over on the Discord channel, I finally got around to updating my Ironsworn change log.

Thanks to a nudge over on the Discord channel, I finally got around to updating my Ironsworn change log.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CNRElgtvE7entqoIkZHzBrv4rz0kyCHx

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CNRElgtvE7entqoIkZHzBrv4rz0kyCHx

Comments

  1. What Discord channel? I've been wondering if there was anything on there worth my checking out

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally worth checking out! Here you go!

    discordapp.com - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

    The channel is also linked from the G+ sidebar, and from my website under the "Community" tab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I'd come across something that had caused me to bother with it. I'm not much of a video gamer these days, and specifically am not at all into MMO which is obviously their main demographic.

    Thanks for the prompt!

    What's the deal with the bots? Is there a primer on them somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment