If you speak French, or are willing to put up with the terrible YouTube auto-translation, Julien Pouard really does...
If you speak French, or are willing to put up with the terrible YouTube auto-translation, Julien Pouard really does a great job in these Ironsworn actual play videos. He's got a pretty cool setup, and (as far as I can tell from the spotty translation) he does a great job explaining the game and using the fiction and mechanics to drive the story.
This is part 1 of the video. There's also a previous video as a session 0 with character and world creation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r10KmcXBmbk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r10KmcXBmbk
This is part 1 of the video. There's also a previous video as a session 0 with character and world creation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r10KmcXBmbk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r10KmcXBmbk
very good video, I look at it with pleasure ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's a good looking setup! Wish I spoke French :D
ReplyDeleteJ'adore ses vidéos.
ReplyDelete