I'm in the nomination list for favorite publisher for the 2018 ENnie awards.
Originally shared by Shawn Tomkin
I'm in the nomination list for favorite publisher for the 2018 ENnie awards. I am distinguished by being the only one in a long list that couldn't be bothered to come up with an actual publishing company name.
Anyway ... much thanks to whoever was kind enough to nominate me!
You can vote in the ENnie awards now. There's a ton of awesome people and products to vote for.
http://www.ennie-awards.com/vote/2018/index.php
http://www.ennie-awards.com/vote/2018/index.php
I'm in the nomination list for favorite publisher for the 2018 ENnie awards. I am distinguished by being the only one in a long list that couldn't be bothered to come up with an actual publishing company name.
Anyway ... much thanks to whoever was kind enough to nominate me!
You can vote in the ENnie awards now. There's a ton of awesome people and products to vote for.
http://www.ennie-awards.com/vote/2018/index.php
http://www.ennie-awards.com/vote/2018/index.php
Dito.
ReplyDeleteDone!
ReplyDeleteFeito!
ReplyDelete