Preview of a couple of new image spreads coming with the final Ironsworn rulebook.


Preview of a couple of new image spreads coming with the final Ironsworn rulebook. I wanted to introduce some visuals around coastal environments, which got short shrift in earlier drafts. Lots of work making these happen, but I'm really happy with how they turned out.

Comments

  1. They look great, I especially like the top one!
    Full spread images for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, it looks like you paid someone to create these images for you; they match the feel of the game EXACTLY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deluxe Kickstarter musings:
    Smyth sewn
    Embossed leather cover (bleak landscape or Celtic-inspired designs?)
    Iron clasp - either full clasp or sort of an iron button (or ring?) with leather tether

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    These sneak peeks just make me really anxious for the final version :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to do something like that, ronald v .

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome. I can't wait for PoD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ronald v we'd definitely need to include some kind of iron token in a Kickstarter so we have something to swear Iron Vows on at the table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Justin Gordon , an iron Action die?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ronald v Definitely an iron button and leather tie, or maybe even two leather belt-type straps with iron buckles... man, I know a guy who just had a nice custom leather carrying case made for his chess set, I need to talk with the artist about custom leather bookwork like RIGHT NOW. :D

    BTW, don't search Pinterest for book ideas like the above. You'll lose 30 minutes before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dan Davis , before I posted I searched "leather book with clasp" and never even made it to Pinterest before I was, like, "Oh yeah!"
    It seems that there are a lot of journals that match that search.
    An Iron Diary!
    edit: Iron Journal sounds better, I guess!
    edit 2: Iron Chronicle!
    (OK, I should go to sleep soon)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to the POD version to hit DriveThruRPG. Can't wait to get a dead tree version of this book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, David Fox! It'll be available early next week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shawn Tomkin Hot Dog! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment