I made a Google Sheets-based character sheet.

I made a Google Sheets-based character sheet. Feel free to Copy and use it, and Duplicate the character sheet for multiple players.

It's a bit of a work in progress still, so any suggestions are welcome. Feel free to leave a comment on the sheet itself!

Comments

  1. This is really slick Robin Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me actually addendum my comment to say that I love this with the flaming heat of 1,000 suns. Nice work. Going to be my defacto character sheet when not pen-and-papering it. Do you have any thoughts on how to omit the ironclad options and companion health tracks when not relevant? Maybe you just have 1 asset of each type, and the user can copy/paste over what they need? The default asset would be blank for rows 78-80, for example, but you have a companion asset template you can copy over if you've got more than one companion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawn Tomkin I actually added a couple notes about that to the cells, if you hover over. By default, the first row of Assets collapses (using cell groups on the left) to hide all information except the moves and title. The second row collapses to show only the type of Asset. You can rearrange the cell groupings as you see fit (the right panel at the top of the sheet explains this).

    For companion health, check out the note on the +5 health in the first Asset entry, but basically you just clear the content and formatting of the cells to trim it down.

    I added a bunch of notes, so look over them. I'm hoping they're explanatory enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah, you've thought of that too. Awesome! Sorry for being dense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge Kudos to you sir, this is pure awesome. Robin Avery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin Avery Would you mind if I used this in the community solo-guided SGAM2018 game? I'm trying to get all of the "assets" together for the game, but if I don't have to come up with my own way to track characters in the game, that would be a HUGE help!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment