Hey, I can’t open the PDF rulebooks from rpgthru on my iPad - neither iBooks, Bluefire, kindle og Acrobat reader...

Hey, I can’t open the PDF rulebooks from rpgthru on my iPad - neither iBooks, Bluefire, kindle og Acrobat reader works (the latter says the file is corrupted) - anyone else experiencing the same?

The worksheets, etc. work fine, it’s just the rulebooks (single-page and spread version).

Comments

  1. That's troubling. I haven't got any reports of that, and it opens fine on my 2nd gen iPad. Out of curiosity, did you try the PDFs linked from ironswornrpg.com? That might help narrow it down. Would love to hear reports from others so I can sort out the issue.
    ironswornrpg.com - Ironsworn - Tabletop RPG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn Tomkin Hi Shawn - yes, I tried those as well - managed to create a workaround by opening the PDF link in Safari and creating a PDF from the PDF, then copying to iBooks, and that worked. Weird! (Could be my iPad, it’s an older one).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm ... sorry for the trouble, Per Fischer. I've got a 2nd gen iPad, which is nearly as old as it gets. Not sure what gremlins are causing the issue, but I'll keep my ear out for others having the issue and try to resolve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Per Fischer I just downloaded the single-page PDFs from both DTRPG and ironswornrpg.com on my iPad Air 2 running iOS 11.4.1; no issues seen here. Opened right up in Safari, copied to iBooks and PDF Expert, opened OK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Dan - it's a problem at my end, I'm sure! Shawn Tomkin awesome job with the game - you sucked me right out of my year-long rpg abstinence :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not had issues with my iPad Pro from dtrpg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment