Today I decided to create an erasable character sheet, using a few elements I had around.

Today I decided to create an erasable character sheet, using a few elements I had around.

I used:
- 1 clear acetate sheet
- a cutter and a ruler
- some thin strips of masking tape
- a printed photocopy of the character sheet
- black acrylic paint with a brush

First, I printed a character sheet on ordinary office paper. Because I wanted it to fit inside the book, I reduced the character sheet to half its size.

Then, I folded the acetate sheet in half, and I placed the character sheet inside. I used the cutter and the ruler to trim the excess material around the borders.

Once that was done, I used some strips of masking tape to close the borders, and with some acrylic paint (I chose black), I painted over the masking tape to give it a "rough edges" look.°°

And, that was it! The cool thing about the acetate sheet is that it allows me to draw or write on top of it using an erasable marker, so no need to print new copies all the time!

I hope this mini tutorial gives you some ideas!

°° I also had a corner rounder punch, which I used to give all four corners a rounded look. You can notice that little detail in the third image below. (https://www.amazon.com/CADY-Corner-Rounder-Paper-Punch/dp/B06Y6481W4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1533489227&sr=8-3&keywords=corner+rounder+paper+punch)




Comments

Post a Comment