Arrived today. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 02, 2018 Arrived today. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Justin GordonAugust 2, 2018 at 1:50 PMCongrats! You’ve got a great place to read it too!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShawn TomkinAugust 2, 2018 at 1:56 PMI guess I'll cancel the "Post a Thematic Picture of your Ironsworn Book" contest, since we've already got a winner.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAlistair LangsfordAugust 2, 2018 at 3:33 PMI like how you use the book to provide scale. Oh wait, it was the book that arrived?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNick CarterAugust 2, 2018 at 5:36 PMNice. Finally ordered mine yesterdayReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRedwood RhiadraAugust 2, 2018 at 6:30 PMMine arrived today too - looking forward to reading it (again) this weekend. No pics, because taking pics is not something I do - and there's no way I can compete with the one above anyway :-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Congrats! You’ve got a great place to read it too!
ReplyDeleteI guess I'll cancel the "Post a Thematic Picture of your Ironsworn Book" contest, since we've already got a winner.
ReplyDeleteI like how you use the book to provide scale. Oh wait, it was the book that arrived?
ReplyDeleteNice. Finally ordered mine yesterday
ReplyDeleteMine arrived today too - looking forward to reading it (again) this weekend. No pics, because taking pics is not something I do - and there's no way I can compete with the one above anyway :-)
ReplyDelete