Here's a sneak peek at something else getting hammered into shape here at the Ironsworn forges.

Here's a sneak peek at something else getting hammered into shape here at the Ironsworn forges. Ironsworn Lodestar is a slim but powerful guidebook designed for quick reference during play. It will be available in print and PDF in letter-sized (8.5x11) format, and will contain:
- Rules Summaries
- Moves
- Oracles (including, perhaps, a bonus oracle or two)
- Character options, including quick builds for various archetypes, and alternate stat arrays for grim, perilous, and heroic play
- More?
Perfect for giving each player at your table their own mini-Ironsworn rulebook, or just as a quick reference for solo players, the Lodestar will be available in the coming weeks. The print version will be aggressively priced. The PDF will be free, and a convenient way to print your own one-stop-shop Ironsworn reference materials.
Nice!
ReplyDeleteCould you please stop putting out incredible content so fast ? I can't keep up
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin One of the many factors that makes the game so successful is that you are so attentive to what people actually need. Could this be made PWYW with a minimum price to cover the costs? I don't feel I need a paper copy of the game, but I do want to give something back for all the great work.
ReplyDeleteI was just getting ready to print out the same thing this weekend from the pdf downloads and binding it with a plastic comb binder.
ReplyDelete