Shawn Tomkin Any plan of releasing the Oracles tables as separate condensed worksheet? (p.174-190)
Shawn Tomkin Any plan of releasing the Oracles tables as separate condensed worksheet? (p.174-190)
It was a bit of a hassle to reference back to the book each time I wanted to consult the Oracle.
I have in mind something like 2 2-sided pages with all the tables fitted in there.
It was a bit of a hassle to reference back to the book each time I wanted to consult the Oracle.
I have in mind something like 2 2-sided pages with all the tables fitted in there.
Hey Addramyr Palinor .. you should totally check out the digital oracles: https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/collection/50/. They are awesome.
ReplyDeleteI am also working on a quick reference booklet which will contain the moves, oracles, and some other bits. Will be available in print as a slim version of just what you need at the table.
chartopia.d12dev.com - Ironsworn Play Aids - Chartopia
The online generator is pretty cool, but I'm more of a digital guy when it comes to TTRPG. I'm using way too much screens all the time. I take a break when I TTRPG :P
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the booklet!
Thx a lot for your continued support!
You could set Adobe Reader (or your printer driver, if it supports it) to print a booklet for just those pages, then fold it and bind it with staples.
ReplyDelete