Chapter 2: The Rot Spreads & The Gods Smile

Originally shared by Paul Staxx Spraget
Chapter 2: The Rot Spreads & The Gods Smile
I followed the muddy riverside path home towards Brightmire. The clouds had blackened and the howling winds blowing in off the Blacksump Estuary had begun to drive the rains in at an aggressive angle. The pain in my wrist and back from the Marsh Rat’s attack throbbed with a burning, insistent ache. I decided it was wise to seek shelter under a small copse of skeletal trees and rest for a short while until the bleak weather had passed.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HJPVbgb8QtaU-jXPDRwv-xjezkZgXIi3q7dZKWrw6gM/edit?usp=sharing
Very enjoyable. I would probably have made the rat wound infected, rather than losing the boar-hound. Having your faithful pet leave you to be mauled, seemed a bit harsh in terms of winning him back - I’d be more ikely turning him into 2 supply :) I like the way you are letting the narrative emerge from oracles.
ReplyDelete