Just wanted to add my thanks here to Shawn Tomkin for his design of this fabulous game.
Just wanted to add my thanks here to Shawn Tomkin for his design of this fabulous game. I have started playing with my wife and she also loves the game. I love RPGs and am constantly acquiring more and trying them out if they pique my interest. My wife is usually disinterested in any RPG I aquire but this one has impressed her enough to actually inspire her to play.
Follow up: Will there be more asset volumes or will there be just two? (I know you just put out Volume 2 but I Am greedy.)
Follow up: Will there be more asset volumes or will there be just two? (I know you just put out Volume 2 but I Am greedy.)
That makes me super happy, Austin Diaz. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteFor assets, I'll have a Volume 3, but let things sit for a while before putting it out there. I suspect that any additional assets beyond that will come in the way of expansion content.