For those of you who like using pinterest to gather inspirational images for your RPGs, as I do, I submit to you my...
For those of you who like using pinterest to gather inspirational images for your RPGs, as I do, I submit to you my Ironsworn collection.
https://pin.it/lw747gnhjnkptl
(link seem to be acting a little weird, try copy/pasting if it doesn't load properly)
https://pin.it/lw747gnhjnkptl
(link seem to be acting a little weird, try copy/pasting if it doesn't load properly)
Great set of images! Going to be yoinking many of these for my inspiration folder.
ReplyDeleteFollowed!
ReplyDeleteI have one of these too!
ReplyDeletepinterest.com - 29 best Ironsworn images on Pinterest | Destinations, Middle ages and Norse mythology
You've got some great images in yours :)
Justin Gordon Followed! I Now I just have to go through and steal a bunch of images from your collection.
ReplyDeletevery cool. I often wonder about the Varou and I think of this image from Palladium Fantasy RPG.
ReplyDeleteimages-na.ssl-images-amazon.com
That's a great image!
ReplyDeleteSpencer Salyer Ooh, that's fantastic!
ReplyDeleteFollowed!
ReplyDelete