I haven't been on here in a while, but still playing.

I haven't been on here in a while, but still playing. I noticed on the most recent version that I was mentioned as a playtester! I'm honored that any of my comments and or questions might have contributed - even in the slightest - to this amazing game. I can't wait to get my hands on the hardcover.

Comments

  1. Thanks, Derek Cutsinger! I seem to recall your questions helping me with some edits and clarifications. I am sure I missed some folks in the "thank you" list, but it would certainly be a different book and game were it not for feedback.

    Any lameness that is left is mine alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my hardback yesterday but haven't but flipped through it. Looks good, though it's smaller than I realized beforehand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawn Tomkin You've done a stellar job here, and your open communication with the community has been exceptional as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment