Guys, now that me and the players got caught in the fun of the Pathfinder: Kingmaker videogame.

Guys, now that me and the players got caught in the fun of the Pathfinder: Kingmaker videogame... how would you play an Ironsworn campaign with domain management? This means, having your own piece of land?

Comments

  1. Hi, David. I've been eyeballing the Pathfinder game. Let me know what you think of it.

    For domain management, you can wait a few months to see if I manage to pull together a planned supplement called "Sanctuary", which will be focused on founding and managing a settlement.

    Sanctuary will be simplified versus the crunchy Kingmaker approach. Your settlement will have a character sheet and a few status tracks. Settlements will also have their own assets to define what makes them unique. These assets will also impact a set of settlement moves to track seasonal progress and events.

    That's the plan! I'll hopefully have some playtesting starting up in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn Tomkin About the game, grab it! It's very good, the problem is that there are lots of bugs that might make the gameplay quite... weird (Characters growing wings, dissapearing, gaining ultra stats, etc). The devs are dedicated to patching often tho!

    And about the supplement, I really can't wait! XD This and the dungeon crawling supplement are like, hyping me up more than any christmas I've had!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment