I noticed someone has started to write French translations for Ironsworn random tables into Chartopia.
I noticed someone has started to write French translations for Ironsworn random tables into Chartopia. If anyone would like to do other languages, I'm more than happy to help out with any Chartopia questions/issues.
(It's not officially supported, but I can make a Collection that combines authors of different charts into the same Collection if required).
Let me know.
(It's not officially supported, but I can make a Collection that combines authors of different charts into the same Collection if required).
Let me know.
I can't really help, but happy to amplify what little I can
ReplyDeleteThat's right I started to write some french Chartopia tables. Do you know the author of the english Chartopia tables?
ReplyDeleteThe FAQ "domain language" of Chartopia is so clear! So it's easy to use :) thanks to creators of this website
& Thanks Glenn McCord I will ask you if I have questions
That would be Justin Gordon . He's a member on this page.
ReplyDeleteangela deschand In case you want to use it, the image that Justin is using is media.discordapp.net
ReplyDeleteGlenn McCord Great ! Thanks a lot
ReplyDeleteI had some problems with charts images URL (took from pixabay.com) Sometimes they appear, and then (like now) it says "no hotlinking". Does the problem comes from the website/URL or somewhere else ?
angela deschand Hotlinking is what Chartopia is doing; Pixabay must have some protections against it.
ReplyDeleteGlenn McCord ok :) so I'll find another way to use CC0 images or another website
ReplyDelete