It looks like MeWe is getting public posting, pages, and video chat.


Originally shared by Ben Milton

It looks like MeWe is getting public posting, pages, and video chat. Circles and dice rolling are a possibility. This is very promising, as it would turn MeWe into a nearly complete G+ replacement.

Comments

  1. I’ve downloaded the app because other G+ groups I follow have gone there. I guess it’d be nice to have Ironsworn on MeWe

    ReplyDelete
  2. MeWe and its founder are establishing themselves as a very friendly home for the alt-right. If that's where Ironsworn goes I won't be following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaron Stockser i think someone set up a subreddit too. I guess we'll have to see how all this plays out.
    're the Alt-right thing, how do we knew this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fair do's. It didn't bother me when these clowns were on Twitter so i can't pretend to be angry now.

    Although deplatforming Jones does seem to have worked.

    The OSR is moving over there and i don't want to miss the creativity going on there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment