Thank you for Ironsworn. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 12, 2018 Thank you for Ironsworn.I realy love it. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Shawn TomkinOctober 12, 2018 at 3:59 PMThanks for saying so! I really appreciate it.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplytacoforce157October 13, 2018 at 12:02 PMThis game is cool as hell. Very easy reading, I feel like I'm 'getting it' on my first read through. It's goin in my drive thru cart for sure!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShawn TomkinOctober 13, 2018 at 6:04 PMThanks tacoforce157! (the game is sadly not as cool as your user name, though)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplytacoforce157October 13, 2018 at 10:58 PMFar too modest.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Thanks for saying so! I really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteThis game is cool as hell. Very easy reading, I feel like I'm 'getting it' on my first read through. It's goin in my drive thru cart for sure!
ReplyDeleteThanks tacoforce157! (the game is sadly not as cool as your user name, though)
ReplyDeleteFar too modest.
ReplyDelete