Hey Shawn Tomkin, Rolegate has just included another cool feature called helpers, where instructions for playing can...
Hey Shawn Tomkin, Rolegate has just included another cool feature called helpers, where instructions for playing can be created (as a mix between tutorial and reference). Are you ok with text from the book (mainly moves) being copied verbatim into it? I would of course include link to your site and acknowledge that it is your creation.
Hey, that's pretty cool! Porting over text from the book would be fine, and is in compliance with the CC license. Perhaps reference the license, if you can, something like "Text from Ironsworn (found at http://www.ironswornrpg.com/), created by Shawn Tomkin, licensed for our use under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/)."
ReplyDeleteYou might want to hold off until the official release in July, though. There's a fair number of edits, and would be nice to have it all synced up.
I'll also be creating a 1-page rules reference, which might give you a nice starting place.
Oooh I'm really excited to hear all that! I will start laying the groundwork then, and then fill it with excerpts from the book.
ReplyDeleteI've started a game of Ironsworn on Rolegate and I keep checking on your helper Krzysztof Czopek to help my new players! Haha
ReplyDelete