I'm printing out a fresh set of asset cards and other sheets for my next convention game of Ironsworn in October.
I'm printing out a fresh set of asset cards and other sheets for my next convention game of Ironsworn in October.
When I go to print preview for the character sheet it appears to be filled in? Will it print out blank? I ought to find out rather than posting... :-)
Great to be readying another game set in the Ironlands.
When I go to print preview for the character sheet it appears to be filled in? Will it print out blank? I ought to find out rather than posting... :-)
Great to be readying another game set in the Ironlands.
Shawn Tomkin looks like the other character sheet needs adjusted too!
ReplyDeleteI'll get that sorted as soon as I'm back from my morning paddle. Thanks for the heads up!
ReplyDeleteNew A5 Spiral bound table copy has now been ordered which will sit alongside my hardcover. :)
ReplyDeleteHere's the updated character sheet. Updated via the site as well. I'll push it out to DriveThru folks later.
ReplyDeleteHopefully I've finally dealt with the issue. Holler at me if not!
drive.google.com - Ironsworn-Character-Sheet.pdf
Asset pack and new A5 spiral bound copy all ready. Hardcover POD yet to arrive.
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/fIVgL9HUII3vmYAeXFy7XOEHJGyaCl6kRzB6V2LSV5TVHvYIBH25kUMHZz_RM-4wl-J14du4Og35CIu2FwzSrLU0gLoDxAceKk0=s0
Nice! Thanks, Graham Spearing. Super-excited to have you running another convention game.
ReplyDelete