Inspired by my play group's love of Warhammer Fantasy RP3, I've put together a deck of poker sized enemy reference...

Inspired by my play group's love of Warhammer Fantasy RP3, I've put together a deck of poker sized enemy reference cards. They include each enemy's rank, features, drives, and tactics, plus some flavour text when I could fit it in.

I tried to ensure they wouldn't look out of place on an Ironsworn table, but they're not an exact match. This was partially a design choice to differentiate "GM" cards from player assets, but honestly I also didn't have access to the correct fonts.

There were one or two cards I couldn't hack together proper art for by slightly modifying game-icons.net assets. I've given them placeholder art until I get around to making something original. I tried to keep things thematic but they are still a bit of a drop in quality.

You can download the individual cards, as well as a Tabletop Simulator deck sheet here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gok0flachlh62il/AABj2qtjOYQAhXDYZs_2xnoka?dl=0

Released under the Creative Commons BY-NC-SA licence. See here (https://amsouthey.github.io/rpg/ironsworn/foes_deck_thirdparty.html) for a list of third party assets and licences.





Comments

  1. What the heck! That is awesome! I'm hitting the +1 button like a million times but it still only gives me +1. You did an amazing job with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I've also gone and put the deck up on the Steam workshop in case anyone wants to use it in Tabletop Simulator without fussing around with importing it.
    steamcommunity.com - Steam Workshop :: Ironsworn Encounter Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! Definitely going to use these in our tabletop game. Do you have a version that would be easy to print + cut out for hard copies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joel Britton There you go! I also put together a version with less toner hungry card backs if you're printing at home.

    Just a heads up, these are a first draft . Some cards still have kind of weak art and a mistake or two might have slipped in so you might want to give them a read-over before printing. Please give me a shout if you find anything that needs fixing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those are perfect! Thank you! These will be very useful for playing with our group.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment