Just printed out the entire asset volume 1 and noticed that the card backs do not line up properly with the card...

Just printed out the entire asset volume 1 and noticed that the card backs do not line up properly with the card fronts, for 4 cards in total.

Basically, if one row does not contain the same type of card, the backs need to be in reverse order since they are printed on the back of the paper being used.

What would be awesome would be this - correct the PDF for all new downloaders. Then provide a "fix" PDF which only includes the 4 erroneous cards, this time with correct backs, so that those of us who have already printed the entire asset pack don't need to reprint 18 cards to only fix 8 of them.

The cards in question are Companion Raven (which has the Path back), Path Banner-Sworn (which has the Companion back), Combat Talent Swordmaster (which has the Ritual back), and Ritual Bind (which has the Combat Talent back).

Thanks!

Comments

  1. well, you just below my mind Matt Kay. To be honest I didn't even think about people doing duplex printing. I just print out the backs, cut them out, and put them on the opposite side of the front with a player card in a card sleeve. I use a playing card in the middle to give it some heft.

    I'll get you a fix so you don't have to print them out again, and I'll update the file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here's your fix Matt Kay. Let me know if this is what you had in mind. Sorry about that!
    drive.google.com - Ironsworn-Assets-Volume-1-Duplex-Fix.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shawn - thanks for the quick reply, but the fix has the same issue. The backs need to be reversed, so the top row should be (left to right) Combat Path >> Path >> Companion. The bottom card back should likewise be on the right hand side, not on the left. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry! I could have sworn that's what I did. A long day, I guess. Try again at the same link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the catch! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment