My hardcover Ironsworn came in the mail today but I wasn’t home to get it!

My hardcover Ironsworn came in the mail today but I wasn’t home to get it! My fiancé is teasing me with these pictures D:

She says the print quality is great though. I’ll put it use when I get home this weekend!
Thanks Shawn Tomkin!!



Comments

  1. Hopefully mine will be waiting for me when I get home on Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil Garrad I’ll cross my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marshall Miller eyyy, hardcopy buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pics or it didn't happen Marshall Miller

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marshall Miller wooooo, looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heheh... Do any of you follow Bruce Campbell (the actor) on Twitter? His fans do a ton of theme shots of "lollygagging" with only their legs in the picture, and some awesome panoramic view showing, maybe a beer in hand. We should do that with our hardcopies of Ironsworn!
    twitter.com - lollygagging bruce campbell - Twitter Search

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got your books quite fast! Mine is undertaking a journey right now. From the info UPS has uploaded, it was printed in the UK, has been shipped to the US (going through PA, KY, and FL), and will hopefully be delivered to my country soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thredith Undomiel Fingers crossed it comes soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment