The latest version of the Chartopia Oracles is live, some major changes in this release to bring the digital charts...
The latest version of the Chartopia Oracles is live, some major changes in this release to bring the digital charts up to date with the official release of the core rulebook.
As always if you find any issues in them, please let me know!
https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/collection/50/
https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/collection/50/
As always if you find any issues in them, please let me know!
https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/collection/50/
https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/collection/50/
These are great, I really enjoy using these!
ReplyDeleteMichel McArthur Glad to hear it!
ReplyDeleteJust found these today. Love these.
ReplyDeleteAustin Diaz Right on, thanks for checking it out!
ReplyDeleteHi, Justin Gordon In regards to your Ironsworn Collection on Chartopia, I was wondering if you could update the main image. I don't have enough time at the moment to provide any Facebook-esque image cropping tools so am wonder if you could find a 2:3 aspect ratio image to shows off the Ironsworn cover art in all its glory. My understanding is that most RPG published material is of that format. Cheers.
ReplyDeleteGlenn McCord Let me see what I can do about that!
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin before I start hacking out a 2:3 aspect ratio picture for Chartopia, do you have an image you'd like to have as the header image of the page? Right now part of the cover is getting cut off by the limitations of the photo slot (which Glenn was nice enough to point out)
ReplyDeleteLet me ping you on Discord, Justin Gordon
ReplyDeleteGlenn McCord thanks for letting me know it wasn't looking good. We've got it looking smooth now!
ReplyDeleteJustin Gordon It's looking amazing now. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteGlenn McCord Thank you for Chartopia!
ReplyDelete