Hello, people!

Hello, people! I am spreading the Word of Ironsworn in Portuguese, my mother language! So here it is the first video review on youtube to talk about Ironsworn in portuguese! I am really happy! We have a very nice RPG solo community!
https://youtu.be/9Y5K6opkdlU
https://youtu.be/9Y5K6opkdlU

Comments

  1. Shawn Tomkin, Besides the Youtube channel, I have a blog abou solo RPG, with reviews, news and interviews. It is in portuguese language. I eould like to know if you have time to answer some questions to us , an interview. It would be a true honor for me!
    Here it is the link of the blog, with an interview with Tana Pigeon:http://questrpgsolo.blogspot.com/2018/07/entrevista-com-tana-pigeon-criador-do.html
    questrpgsolo.blogspot.com - Entrevista com Tana Pigeon, criador do Mythic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Tarcisio Lucas. Thanks so much for the video and for sharing Ironsworn with your viewers.

    I'd be honored to take part in an interview. Can you give me your email address through the contact form on my website, and I'll email you direct to get us connected?

    ironswornrpg.com - Ironsworn RPG - Contact

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawn Tomkin Thank you very much! I have just sent you the email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tarcisio Lucas. Sent you an email. I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't speak Portuguese but would like to pick up at least a bit at some point. I was born in the Azores at Lajes! My current Ironsworn setting includes the nation my character's lineage descends from, called Terceira, after the island where I was born

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment